Kingherbs′ 100% Natural St John′′s Wort Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 548-04-9
- Hypericins: 0.3%, 1% by UV
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2932
- Hyperforin: 3% by HPLC
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
St. John's Wort P. E
Botanical Source: Hypericum Perforatum
Part Used: Leaf
CAS No.: 548-04-9
Specification: Hypericins 0.3%, 1% by UV;
Hyperforin 3% by HPLC.
The St. John's Wort Extract used in dietary supplements is derived from the aerial parts in blossom of the plant St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum L. ). Scientific studies of the herb suggest that it acts to increase the activity and prolong the action of the neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline, in a similar manner to standard antidepressants, but with fewer reported side effects.
Anti-depression and sedative properties;
Anti-cancer and Anti-viral.
Effective remedy for the nervous system, relaxing tension, and anxiety and lifting the spirits;
Enhance the effect of neurotransmitters in the brain;
As a tissue restorative for nerves, St. John's Wort is indicated for stroke patients, for mild neuroses, sleepwalkers, and accident victims
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan