Kingherbs′ 100% Natural St John′′s Wort Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 548-04-9
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Hypericins: 0.3%, 1% by UV
- Botanical Source: Hypericum Perforatum
- Extract Solvents: Grain Alcohol & Water
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Hyperforin: 3% by HPLC
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Part Used: Leaf
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 1302
St. John's Wort P.E
Botanical Source: Hypericum Perforatum
Part Used: Leaf
CAS No.: 548-04-9
Specification: Hypericins 0.3%,1% by UV;
Hyperforin 3% by HPLC.
The St. John's Wort Extract used in dietary supplements is derived from the aerial parts in blossom of the plant St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.). Scientific studies of the herb suggest that it acts to increase the activity and prolong the action of the neurotransmitters serotonin and noradrenaline, in a similar manner to standard antidepressants, but with fewer reported side effects.
Anti-depression and sedative properties;
Anti-cancer and Anti-viral.
Effective remedy for the nervous system, relaxing tension, and anxiety and lifting the spirits;
Enhance the effect of neurotransmitters in the brain;
As a tissue restorative for nerves, St. John's Wort is indicated for stroke patients, for mild neuroses, sleepwalkers, and accident victims.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine Brown Powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||0.45~0.60g/ml||Conforms||Density Meter|
|Particle Size||NLT 99% through 80 Mesh||Conforms||80 Mesh Screen|
|Solubility||Soluble in hydro-alcoholic solution||Conforms||Visual|
|Assay||NLT 0.45% Hypericins||0.452%||UV|
|NLT 0.2% Hypericin||0.22%||HPLC|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 8.0%||4.56%||USP|
|Ash Content||NMT 5.0%||3.21%||2g /525ºC /3hrs|
|Extract Solvents||Grain Alcohol & Water||Conforms||/|
|Solvent Residues||NMT 0.05%||Conforms||USP-GC|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 20ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 2ppm||0.16ppm||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 2ppm||0.10ppm||Atomic Absorption|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 0.5ppm||0.18ppm||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 0.1ppm||0.01ppm||Atomic Absorption|
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
1. Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
2. Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
3. SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.