Plant Original: Roselle
Appearance:Fine purple red powder
Specification: Total Acid 20%-30%,5%-25% Anthocyanidin, 10%~30% Polyphenols.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results|| Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine purple red powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||35-55g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||98% through 80 mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Soluble in water ||Conforms||Visual|
Hibiscetin (Roselle Red) ( CAS No.: 71149-61-6);
Natural Anthocyanin- Roselle Red, natural Flavonoids, natural total Polyphenol, Hibiscus acid, Gossypetin, organic Acids, Vitamin C, a large number of natural Pigments and Minerals.
The Roselle powder extracted from the calyx of Hibiscetin. It is easily soluble in water and ethanol water liquor, not soluble in acetone and oil. The aqueous solution is purple and red, and the powder also has a good stability under the acid condition. It has hairdressing effection, can reducing blood pressure and prevent cancer and caducity, it also can adjust feminine physiological rhythm.
(1) Roselle of protocatechuic acid can promote blood cell destruction;
(2) Roselle of polyphenols can promote gastric cancer cells dying;
(3) Roselle of anthocyanins may be able to promote the destruction of blood cells, inhibition of drug induced liver oxidative damage;
(4) Roselle extract can inhibit colon cancer induced by chemical substances, but also increase the glutathione with the function of protecting liver function;
(5) Roselle extract can regulate blood pressure and improve sleep.
(6) Roselle of hibiscus acid can treat the heart disease, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis. And can lower cholesterol and triglycerides.