Allium Cepa Extract Spiraeoside
Total polyphenol and main flavonoid antioxidants in different onion (Allium cepa L. ) varieties.
In onion, spiraeoside (quercetin-4-O-alpha-D-glucoside), rutin and quercetin and 3 other not identified compounds were found as the major constituents. Significant cultivar differences were found. The most abundant compound was spiraeoside (32 234 mg/kg DM in red onion, 23 283 mg/kg DM in yellow onion and 265 mg/kg DM in white onion).
1. Spiraeoside (quercetin-4-O-β -D-glucoside),
Synonym(s): Quercetin 4'-glucoside. Spiraein. Spiraeoside. Spireoside
CAS Registry Number: 20229-56-5
Molecular Formula: C21H20O12
Molecular Weight: 464.382
Biological Source: Allium Cepa L.
Part of used: Bulb, Non-GMO
Specification: Spiraeoside 10%, 15%, 25%, 35% by HPLC (paste)
Appearance: Dark brown, thick flowing paste
1. Anti-cancer effect;
2. Lower blood pressure, prevent blood clots;
3. Lowering blood sugar, blood fat;
5. Antioxidant properties related to health effects.
KINGHERBS choose the right species of onion, and after an intended storage in a special condition, we extract it with only grain ethanol. Thus assure the best quality.
We suggest onion paste extract instead of dry powder extract.
Exhibition 2014 KINGHERBS LIMITED; Ms. Cara Shaw
1. Vitafoods Europe(Geneva, Switzerland), 6-8 May 2014, Booth No.: C1-24006
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US) , 8-9 Oct. 2014, Booth No.: 20028.
1. Vitafoods Europe (Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland), 5-7 May 2015, Booth No.: O3.
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US) , 7-8 Oct. 2015, Booth No.: 2365.
| Allium Cepa Extract|| Spiraeoside (quercetin-4-O-β -D-glucoside)|
| Onion Extract|| Rutin|
| Onion Extract|| Quercetin|
| Allium Cepa Extract|| Antibacterial|