Botanical Extract, Herbal Extract, 5-Htp manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Asiaticoside 40% / Centella Asiatica Extract Total Triterpenes 40%, Factory Supply High Pure Natural Astilbin 80%HPLC, Natural Arbutin 20% Bearberry Leaf Extract and so on.
|Business Type:||Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company|
|Main Products:||Botanical Extract , Herbal Extract , 5-Htp , Resveratrol , Myricetin , Neohesperidin ...|
|Registered Capital:||500000000 USD|
|Plant Area:||>2000 square meters|
|Management System Certification:||ISO 9001|
|Average Lead Time:||
Peak season lead time: within 15 workdays
Off season lead time: within 15 workdays
Kingherbs was founded in 1996, manufacture high-value botanical derivatives. Over the years the company grew, now operates three factories with ISO9001 and Kosher certifications, producing herbal ingredients for dietary, food supplements, food additives, nutraceuticals, cosmetic ingredients, natural health products, pharmaceuticals and feed.
Kingherbs offers extended services as to help clients source materials from trusted manufacturers in all parts of China, examples are Chemicals, Minerals, Vitamins, Fruit and vegetable Juices, etc. Thus Kingherbs can offer hundreds of items, and offer further processing services as soft gel, capsule, granule and tablet, saving clients the trouble of sourcing for themselves, and assuring quality from our intimate knowledge of the Chinese manufacturers and markets.
Kingherbs is always up-to-date with current industry practices, and can produce and analyze ingredients according to any desired international standards: USP, EP, BP or CP. Kingherbs wants to be your favored supplier in China, by keeping our quality and services a step ahead.
Kingherbs offer Polygonum cuspidatum extract Resveratrol, Polydatin, Emodin, Rosemary extract, Carnosic acid, Rosmarinic acid, Ursolic acid, Jerusalem Artichoke, Sesamin, Coenzyme Q10, Policosanol, Allium cepae extract, Mulberry extract DNJ, Sea buckthorn seed oil, Flax seed extract SDG, Olive leaf, Luo Han Guo Momordica Mogrosides, kelp extract, Spirulina, Turmeric curcumin, Green tea polyphenols EGCG, Marigold Lutein, Zeaxanthin, please find more in the Product List.
|New York, United States||01 - 212 - 8643665|
|Export License Number:||01062241|
|Export Company Name:||KINGHERBS LIMITED|