Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Softgel
|FOB Price:||US $100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ kg|
- Model NO.: pure sea buckthorn seed oil
- Application: Capsule
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic, No Foreign Smell & Taste
- Total Flavonoids (Mg/100g): 10-60
- Vitamin E Mg/100g: 100mg-230mg/100g
- Linoleic Acid (C18:2): 27.5-38.6%, Omega 6
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: SCFE-CO2 pure oil
- HS Code: 1302
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Appearance: Clear Reddish or Yellowish Brown Oil
- Carotene (Mg/100g): 60-80
- α-Tocopherol Mg/100g: 30 Min.
- Oleic Acid (C18:1): 15-25%, Omega 9
- Linolenic Acid (C18:3): 22.5-32.3%, Omega 3
- Transport Package: HDPE Drum for Oil, Carton for Softgel
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Hippophae rhamnoides L.
Common Name: Sea buckthorn
Ingredients: Vitamin E; Linoleic acid; Linolenic acid; Oleic acid
KINGHERBS' sea buckthorn seed oil are 100% pure, extracted by SCFE-CO2. KINGHERBS offer not only seed oil, but also berry of rich of omega 7. KINGHERBS offer also sea buckthorn seed oil softgels of 350mg, 500mg.
Omega-6 (linoleic acid), omega-3 (linolenic acid), omega-9 (oleic acid), vitamin E, alpha-tocopherols, carotenoids, vitamin C, amino acids, flavonoids, beta-sistosterols etc.
It is now commonly used for:
? Wound healing due to its ability of repairing cells
?Increasing cardiovascular health, lowering cholesterol, and preventing atherosclerosis
? Antioxidant, Anti-inflammation, Anti-microbial
Repairing the skin, protecting skin from UV radiation, and other skin disorders such as ulcers, dermatitis, eczema and acne.
? Enhances immune system
Sea buckthorn is one of the most nutritious health foods, containing more than 190 biologically active compounds. This oil increases the capability of the body's immune-system.
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral Premix
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.