Hunan, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company
Registered Capital:
500000000 USD
Plant Area:
>2000 square meters
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: within 15 workdays
Off season lead time: within 15 workdays
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available
Overseas Agent / Branch

Citrus Aurantium Extract, Bitter Orange Extract, Synephrine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5), Asiaticoside 40% / Centella Asiatica Extract Total Triterpenes 40%, Factory Supply High Pure Natural Astilbin 80%HPLC and so on.

Gold Member Since 2007
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Plant Extract images of Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)

You Might Also Like

Loading...
Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5) pictures & photos
Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5) pictures & photos
Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5) pictures & photos
Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5) pictures & photos
Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5) pictures & photos
Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5) pictures & photos
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract Immature Bitter Orange Extract: Synephrine 6%-95% by HPLC; Synephrine 15% by UV (CAS No.: 94-07-5)
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 kg US $1/ kg
Port: Changsha, China
Production Capacity: 2500kgs/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Storage Method: Normal
State: Powder
Extract Source: Citrus Aurantium
Botanical Source: Citrus Aurantium L.
CAS No.: 94-07-5
Raw Material: Plants

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Ms. Winnie Lee
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now