Botanical Source: Ampelopsis grossedentata W. T. Wang.
Plant Part Used: Stem and leaf
CAS No.: 529-44-2
Molecular Formula: C15H10O8
Molecular Weight: 318.24
Synonyms: 3, 3', 4', 5, 5', 7-hexahydroxyflavone, Cannabiscetin, Myricetol, Myricitin
Specification: Myricetin 50%, 80%, 90%, 98% by HPLC
What is Myricetin?
Myricetin is flavonol, consisting of 3-hydroxyflavone backbone and 6 hydroxyl groups. Pure myricetin is a yellow-beige powder crystalline powder. Myricetin mainly occurs in nature in the form of glycosides.
Health Benefits of Myricetin:
Improve Heart health
Benefit for Brain health
Diabetes: Studies showed that myricetin inhibits the uptake of methylglucose by adipocytes, reduces oxidative injury in diabetes related bone diseases and reduces glucose plasma level in diabetic rats.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Maca Extract, Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
1. Vitafoods Europe(Geneva, Switzerland), 6-8 May 2014, Booth No.: C1-24006.
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US), 8-9 Oct. 2014, Booth No.: 20028.
1. Vitafoods Europe (Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland), 5-7 May 2015, Booth No.: C1-24006.
KINGHERBS LIMITED Miss Cara Shaw