Spirulina PowderPlant Origin:
Arthrospira platensisPart Used:
Cultivated whole Algae bodySpecification:
Protein 60%CAS No.:
Fine green powderDrying Method:
Spirulina is a microscopic spiral shaped blue-green vegetable algae which grows in mineral-rich freshwater and saltwater sources. It contains the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb. It's the highest protein food- over 60% all digestible vegetable protein. It has the highest concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B-12, iron and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid GLA.Function:
1. Energy is increased within a few hours of taking it.
2. Restores natural body weight by satisfying the body's need for complete and genuine nutrition.
3. Proven to relieve allergies and those with breathing difficulties.
4. Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by reducing inflammation within the body.
5. Aids in detoxification and natural cleansing of the body.
6. Beneficial intestinal flora is increased which improves digestion.
7. The antioxidant properties significantly decrease the risk of cancer.
8. Promotes healthy levels of cholesterol resulting in improved cardiovascular function.
9. Effectively lowers the blood pressure.
10.Contains antibiotic, anti-infective and anti-viral properties which stimulate the immune system powerfully.Application:
(1). Applied in food field, it contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals
and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
(2). Applied in pharmaceutical field, there are various forms existed,
such as tablets, capsules and powder, these can prevent various of diseases;
(3). Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results|| Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine Green Powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic, Aroma of Seaweed||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||45-55g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||98% Pass through 80 Mesh sieve||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Assay||Carotenoids 200mg/100g min.||400mg/100g||GB/T5009.83-2003|
|Chlorophyll 800mg/100g Min.||1085mg/100g||SN/T1113-2002|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 7.0%||5.10%||GB/T5009.3-2010|
|Ash Content||NMT 7.0%||3.29%||GB/T5009.4-2010|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 3ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 0.5ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 0.2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 0.05ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Natural or artificial coloring added||Negative||Negative||In house|
|Sterilization Method||High temperature & pressure for a short time of 5~10 seconds|
|Microbiological Data||Total Plate Count < 100,000cfu/g||Conforms||GB 4789.2|
|Total Yeast & Mold < 1,000cfu/g||Conforms||GB 4789.15|
|E. Coli to be negative||Negative||GB 4789.3|
|Pathogenic Bacteria to be Negative||Negative||GB 4789.10|
|Salmonella to be negative||Negative||GB 4789.4|
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral
*Food Supplement ApplicationCharacteristic
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time. FAQ
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment Contact Us
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681