Shiitake Mushroom Extract
Botanical Source: Lentinula edodes
CAS No.: 37339-90-5
Specification: Polysaccharides 10%-40%
Appearance: Brown Powder
Lentinula edodes(Berk. ) Pegler which is also called shiitake belongs to pleurotaceae, Agaricales and Bas' diomycetes. Lentinula edodes is regarded as a good health-promoting fungus that is rich in protein and short of fat. Recent studies have traced shiitakes' legendary benefits to an active compound contained in these mushrooms called lentinan. Among lentinan's healing benefits is its ability to power up the immune system, strengthening its ability to fight infection and disease. Against influenza and other viruses, lentinan has been shown to be even very effective; It even improves the immune status of individuals infected with HIV, the virus that can cause AIDS.
Lentinan contains many active components such as Lentinula edodes polysaccharide, protein, amino acids, polypeptide and so on.
1. Atherosclerotic disease, lower cholesterol;
2. Helping fight infection, disease, & viruses;
3. Obstacles hypertension and blood supply;
4. Strengthen the immune system, prevent infection;
5. The prevention of myocardial infarction;
6...Good natural source of vitamin D;
7. Possess a digestive system, liver and pancreatic cancer;
8. Powerful antioxidant properties;