Ginsenosides American ginseng extract
American Ginseng Extract
Botanical Source: Panax quinquefolium L.
CAS No.: 50647-08-0
Plant Part Used: roots,
Specification: Ginsenosides 5%-65%
High quality Ginsenosides American ginseng extract , commonly known as American Ginseng and often by its Chinese name Huaqishen, is a kind of perennial herbs, belonging to araliaceae.
American Ginseng is widespread in the USA, Canada and other North America countries. It is a superior helth food good for all the people with its characteristic-nutritious without inducing dryness-fire.
American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) is a herbaceous perennial plant in the ivy family, commonly used as Chinese or herbal medicine. An extract is sold as Cold-fX. It is native to eastern North America, though it is also cultivated in places such as China.
1. For the central nervous system: calming, promoting nerve growing, anti-convulsion & labor pains; anti-febrile.
2. For the cardiovascular system: anti- cardiac arrythmia & ischemia myocardial.
3. For the blood system: anti-hemolysis; stopping bleeding; bringing down blood coagulability; restraining blood platelets clotting; regulating blood-fat; anti- atherosclerosis; bringing down blood sugar.
4. For the modulation: anti-fatigues; anti- oxygen & blood deficit; anti-shock; anti-thirst.
5. For immunity system: improving achroacyte conversion; inducing immune factor growing; strengthening immunity.
6. For the incretion system: inducing serum proteins, bone marrow proteins, organ proteins, brain proteins, fat, stem cells proteins synthesis; inducing fat and sugar metabolism.
7. For the urinary system: antidiuresis
Certificate of Analysis:
light yellow powder
100% pass through 80 mesh sieve
Loss on drying(5h at105°C)
Ash(3h at 600°C)
Total Heavy Metals
Eur. Pharm. 2000
Total bacterial count
Yeast & Mould
Escherichia coli presence
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral
*Food Supplement Application
KINGHERBS LIMITED: MS. IRENE LIAO
1. Vitafoods Europe 6-8 May 2014, Booth No.: C1-24006.
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US), 8-9 Oct. 2014, Booth No.: 20028.
Vitafoods Europe (Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland), 5-7 May 2015, Booth No.: C1-24006.