Acacia Catechu Extract 6: 1
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15.5 US $13|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Certification: ISO, FDA
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Product Name: Acacia Catechu Extract
- Plant Parts Used: Wood with Bark,100% Natural
- Identification: Positive
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Particle Size: 100% Through 80 Mesh
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: KOSHER ISO: 9001
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Assay Method: Tlc USP
- State: Powder
- Botanical Source: Acacia Catechu (Linn. F.) Willd.
- Type of Product: Ratio Extract
- Appearance: Fine Brown Powder
- Bulk Density / 100ml: 35-55g/Ml
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Other Names: Catechu Extract
Botanical Source: Acacia catechu (Linn. f.) Willd.
Part Used: Wood without bark
Specification: 6:1; 40% Catechins
Appearance: Fine brown powder
Solubility: Soluble in water
CAS No. : 7295-85-4
Treatment of cardiovascular.
Significant antioxidant and antimicrobial effects.
Astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-cancer.
Useful in dental, oral, throat infections and as an astringent for reducing oozing from chronic ulcers and wounds.
As a valuable ingredient for dental care, and oral infections.
Used to protect liver and gall