FDA Natural Banish Hangovers Dihydromyricetin (DHM) 98% HPLC
|FOB Price:||US $105-120 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $105-120/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS No. 27200-12-0
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Leaf
- Variety: Vine Tea Extract
- Part: Leaf
- Packaging: Bottle, Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum
- Plant Origin: Vine Tea
- Raw Material: Plants
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Injection, Lotion, Suppository, Paste, Tablet
- State: Powder
- Type: Herbal Extract
- Form: Powder
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Product Name: Dihydromyricetin
- Appearance: White Fine Powder
- Trademark: kingherbs
- Specification: Dihydromyricetin (DMY) 50%, 80%, 90%
- HS Code: 2938909090
Other names: Ampelopsin, ampeloptin
Chemical name: (2R, 3R)-3, 5, 7-Trihydroxy-2-(3, 4, 5-trihydroxyphenyl)chroman-4-one
CAS No.: 27200-12--0
Molecular structure & weight: C15H12O8, 320.25
Extract solvents: Ethanol & water
Botanical origin: Ampolopsis grossedentata W. T. Wang.
Part of the plant used: Stems and Leaves
Specifications: Dihydromyricetin ( DMY ) 50%, 80%, 90%, 98% (HPLC)
Appearance: Fine white crystalline powder for the 98% above, the low content powder is light greenish white.
|Botanical Source||Ampolopsis grossedentata W.T.Wang.||Batch Quantity||700kgs|
|Plant Part Used||Leaf,100% Natural||Country of Origin||China|
|Type of Extraction||Standard Extract||Active Ingredient Markers||Dihydromyricetin|
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine off-white to white powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic,Special Sour||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||45-55g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Soluble in Ethanol & Water solution||Conforms||Visual|
|Assay||NLT 98% Dihydromyricetin||98.12%||HPLC|
Solubility: Easy soluble in hot water, hot ethanol and acetone, soluble in ethanol, methanol, slightly soluble acetic ether, insoluble in chloroform, petroleum ether.
Ampelopsis grossedentata is called Teng Cha in China, as a Chinese Herbal Medicine it has a glycol flavor, the nature is cool; It can alleviate fevers, drunkness, cure rheumatism, strengthen physique, diuresis, and many other functions.
Ampelopsis grossedentata contains rich flavones, amino acids, vitamins; Proteins and essential trace element.
The flavones are mainly dihydromyricetin, myricetin, quercetin, quercetin-5-O-β D-glucoside, taxifolin, apiin.
Protect liver, HELP recovery from drunkness. Dosage range suggested for hangover 1-8mg/kg body weight, based on DHM 80%
Clear the free radical,
Preventing the forming of the thrombus,
Anti-tumour, especially it is under researches for leukemia, nasopharyngeal darcinoma/NPC.
Used in feed as antioxidant, controlling E. Coli, aflatoxin, mold in the feed.
Helps improving the taste and flavors of the poultry meat.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Maca Extract, Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Factory: BaiShui Industry Park, Qiyang, Yongzhou,Hunan, China
Office: 27 Floor, Blding 6, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd,Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
TEL: +86 731 8986 5681 ext:866 FAX: +86 731 8986 5683