High Natural Pomegranate Peel Extract 30%, 40% Ellagic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
- Model NO.: 84961-57-9
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Botanical Source: Punica Granatum L.
- Type of Product: Standard Extract
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Plant Part Used: Fruit Skin
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Ellagic Acid 30%, 40%; Polyphenols 40%
- HS Code: 29389090
Plant Origin: Punica Granatum
Part Used: Fruit hull
Specification: Polyphenols 40% by UV; Ellagic Acid 20%, 40% by HPLC
CAS No.: 84961-57-9
Molecular Formula: C14H6O8
Molecular Weight: 302.197
Pomegranate is an important source of bioactive compounds and has been used for folk medicine for many centuries. Pomegranate extract has demonstrated anticarcinogenic properties that are effective in suppressing a variety of cancers, including skin, breast, and colon cancers. Pomegranate may benefit people with diabetes and those at risk for the disease. Pomegranate helps lower after-meal blood sugar levels and protects the cardiovascular system from diabetes-induced damage.
Dozens of recent studies reveal the pomegranate's surprising array of benefits. Pomegranates contain powerful antioxidants that appear to inhibit the onset of atherosclerosis, reduce the risk of heart disease, and mediate high blood pressure. Pomegranate peel had the highest antioxidant activity among the peel, pulp and seed fractions of 28 kinds of fruits commonly consumed in China as determined by FRAP (ferric reducing antioxidant power) assay. We extracted antioxidants from pomegranate peel, using a mixture of ethanol, methanol and acetone, and the antioxidant properties of the extract were further investigated as compared with the pulp extract. The contents of total phenolics, flavonoids, proathocyanidins and ascorbic acid were also measured. The results showed that pomegranate peel extract had markedly higher antioxidant capacity than the pulp extract in scavenging or preventive capacity against superoxide anion, hydroxyl and peroxyl radicals as well as inhibiting CuSO4-induced LDL oxidation. The contents of total phenolics, flavonoids and proathocyanidins were also higher in peel extract than in pulp extract. The large amount of phenolics contained in peel extract may cause its strong antioxidant ability. We concluded that pomegranate peel extract appeared to have more potential as a health supplement rich in natural antioxidants than the pulp extract and merits further intensive study.
1) Anti-cancer and anti-mutation. It has been proved to be an effective anti-carcinogen upon carcinoma of rectum and colon, esophageal carcinoma, liver cancer, lung cancer, carcinoma of tongue and skin.
2)Restrain to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and many kinds of microbe and virus.
3) Antioxidant, coagulant, descenting blood pressure and sedation.
4) Treat kinds of symptoms caused by high blood sugar, hypertension.
5) Resist to atherosclerosis and tumour.
6) Resist to antioxidance, senescence inhibition and skin whitening.
1) Applied in cosmetic field,cactus extract is added in various skin care products for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidative action.
2)-Applied in health product & pharmaceutical field, cactus extract often used in the adjuvant therapy of nephritis, glycuresis, heart disease, obesity, hepatopathy and more.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine Grey Powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density g/100ml||35-55||42||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||99% through 80 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Soluble in Ethanol & Water solution||Conforms||Visual|
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral
*Food Supplement Application
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681