5: 1, 10: 1, 20: 1 UV Myrrh Gum Powder
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 9000-45-7
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Botanical Source: Commiphora Myrrha Engl
- Type of Product: Pure Powder
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Gum
- Plant Part Used: Gum
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: 5: 1; 10: 1; 20: 1
- HS Code: 2938909090
Latin Name: Commiphora myrrha Engl
Other name: Abyssinian Myrrh, African Myrrh, Amyris kataf, Arabian Myrrh, Bal, Balsamodendron Myrrha
Part Used: Gum,100% Natural
Specification: 5:1,10:1,20:1 UV
Appearance: Fine Reddish Brown Powder
Particle Size: 98% through 60 Mesh
Myrrh is an essential oil termed an oleoresin. Myrrh resin is a natural gum. It has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense and medicine. It can also be ingested by mixing it with wine.
When a tree wound penetrates through the bark and into the sapwood, the tree bleeds a resin. Myrrh gum, likefrankincense, is such a resin. When people harvest myrrh, they wound the trees repeatedly to bleed them of the gum. Myrrh gum is waxy, and coagulates quickly. After the harvest, the gum becomes hard and glossy. The gum is yellowish, and may be either clear or opaque. It darkens deeply as it ages, and white streaks emerge.
Myrrh gum is commonly harvested from the species Commiphora myrrha, which is native to Yemen, Somalia, Eritrea and eastern Ethiopia. Another commonly used name, Commiphora molmol, is now considered a synonym of Commiphora myrrha. The related Commiphora gileadensis, native to Eastern Mediterranean and particularly the Arabian Peninsula, is the biblically referenced Balm of Gilead, also known as Balsam of Mecca. Several other species yield bdellium and Indian myrrh.
Myrrh is used to make medicine;
Myrrh gum powder is applied directly to the mouth for soreness and swelling, inflamed gums (gingivitis), loose teeth, canker sores, bad breath, and chapped lips. It is also used topically for hemorrhoids, bedsores, wounds, abrasions, and boils;
In foods and beverages, myrrh gum powder is used as a flavoring component;
In manufacturing, myrrh gum powder is used as a fragrance, in incense, and as a fixative incosmetics. It is also used in embalming;
Myrrh gum powder is used for indigestion ulcers, colds, cough, asthma, lung congestion, arthritispain, cancer, leprosy, spasms, and syphilis. It is also used as a stimulant and to increase menstrual flow.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine reddish brown to brownish yellow powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||40-50g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||98% through 60 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 8.0%||5.12%||USP|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 0.5ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 0.5ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Welcome Visit us:
1. Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
2. Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
3. SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.