Agaricus Blazei Extract Polysaccharides 10%-40% UV
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Kg/Week|
|Transport Package:||in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. 25kgs/Drum.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Standard Extract
- Assay Method: UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Mushroom
- Plant Parts Used: Mushroom Fruit Body,100% Natural
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Specification: Polysaccharides 10%-40% UV
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Agaricus Blazei Murrill
- Appearance: Fine Light Yellow Powder
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Agaricus Blazei Murrill.
Plant Part Used: Mushroom Fruit body
Appearance:Fine Light Yellow Powder
Specifications: Polysaccharides 10%-40% by UV
The Agaricus blazei mushroom contains a specific polysaccharide called beta glucan. The beta-D-glucan and other polysaccharides specifically activate the immune system's cells (such as macrophages, interferon, T cells, and natural killer cells) in order to prevent the multiplication, metastasis (spreading) of tumors.
Everyone can benefit from enhancement of his or her immune system to provide a longer and better quality life. All of us are subjected to the immune suppressing action of aging, environmental contaminants, chemicals in food and water, disease and the stresses of a fast paced lifestyle. The Agaricus Blazei mushroom is a dietary food supplement with an active ingredient proven by research to be an incredibly effective enhancing agent to the immune system with anti-tumor properties.
Agaricus Blazei mushroom is widely recognized as an exceptional natural supplement for its immunity enhancing effects, to the point where it is used for AIDS treatment. In Japan, intensive research has been done with guinea pigs reveal that the mushroom prevents cancer development 99.4% and cures cancer 90.0%. Now, several active ingredients have been identified.
Dr.W.J. Sinden from University of Pennsylvania and Dr.E. D. Lambert from Lambert Laboratories were the first to present their research results on medicinal compounds of Agaricus blazei. Their presentation attracted attention of the medical community to this mushroom. Former President Ronald Reagan used this mushroom to fight his skin cancer, which helped publicize Agaricus Blazei.
Anti-tumor effects come from polysaccharides including "beta/ alpha/ xylo/ galacto/ and protein glucan. And steroids, nucleic acids, lipids and lectin are known to have cancer inhibition properties.
All countries except the U.S.A. are said to have difficulty in getting stable supply of the mushroom. Thus, the mushroom still remains a rarity in the other parts of the world. However, Japan first succeeded in cultivating the mushroom. Now, the mushroom is cultivated in Brazil, U.S., Japan, China, Korea and other Asian countries.
Agaricus Blazei Benefits:
- People with an impaired or suppressed immune system from any cause. People with a high occurrence of infectious diseases, including colds and flu. People with allergies or skin conditions, including skin cancer. People undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation. People over the age of 40 when the immune system starts to slow down due to the natural aging process. People affected by extra free radical production from external sources such as UV radiation, electromagnetic fields, poor nutritional habits and toxic chemicals. People with chronic diseases such as diabetes, chronic inflammation and chronic fatigue.Professional and amateur athletes, or anyone who works out intensively. People under severe physical or emotional stress. People with arteriosclerosis. Agaricus Blazei helps draw extra cholesterol from the blood, thus preventing further plaque formation on the arterial walls.