High Quality Black Cohosh Extract Triterpenoid Glycosides 2.5%, 5%, 8% HPLC
|FOB Price:||US $60 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $60/ kg|
- Model NO.: CAS#: 84776-26-1
- Certification: ISO, KOSHER
- Type: Powder
- Feature: Low-Fat, Sugar-Free
- Storage Note: Moisture Proof
- Product Type: Plant Extract Powder
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- HS Code: 2938900090
- Function: Treating Menopausal Symptoms.
- Age Group: Old-Aged
- Gender: Female
- Packaging: Fiber Drum
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Specification: Triterpenoid Glycosides 2.5%, 5%, 8%, KOSHER ISO: 9001
- Origin: China
Black Cohosh Extract
Botanical Source: Cimicifuga heracleifolia komar.
Common Name: Cimicifuga Racemosa Extract
Part Used: Root, 100% Natural
CAS No.: 84776-26-1
Specification: Triterpenoid glycosides 2.5%, 5%, 8% by HPLC
Black cohosh is a perennial plant native to North America. The roots and rhizomes are widely used in the
treatment of menopausal symptoms and menstrual dysfunction. Black cohosh was originally used by
ative American peoples in the treatment of many conditions, especially gynecologic disorders. The most
widely used and best studied commercial formulation available in the United States is Remifemin, an
extract of the rhizome that is produced by a German company. Numerous other brands of black cohosh
are available, but not all are standardized extracts.
Antibacterial and anticancer;
Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ;
Owning estrogenic effect,thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome;
It's roots can also serve as a replacement for dandruff shampoo. There are also dandruff shampoo that
contain this ingredient, but this dandruff scalp treatment is not typically recommended for pregnant
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%,Artemsinin 99%, Natural Astaxanthin 1%-5% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe ( Geneva, Switherland): 10-12 May 2016, Booth No.: O75
CPhI & ICSE China ( Shanghai, China): 21-23 Jun. 2016, Booth No.: E3G66
SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US): 7-8 Oct. 2016, Booth No.: QQ167.