Eclipta Alba Extract: Wedelolactone 2%, 4.5% by HPLC
|FOB Price:||US $10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $10/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 93165-22-1
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Eclipta Alba
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2939999090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part Used: Whole Plant
- CAS No.: 93165-22-1
- Transport Package: in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. N. W.: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
Product name: Eclipta alba extract
Part Used: Whole plant
Appearance: Brown powder
Specification: 4: 1 10: 1 20: 1
Wedelolactone 2%, 4.5% by HPLC
Introduction of eclipta alba
Eclipta alba, more commonly known as False Daisy, is indigenous to India, China, Thailand and Brazil. The plant is commonly used in Ayurveda for liver disease and treatment of skin disorders, including eczema, dermatitis, hair loss and insect bites.
Function of eclipta alba extract
1. Extracts of Eclipta alba has been traditionally used as an alternative treatment for infections.
2. Eclipta alba is also used by herbalists to treat various form of cancer.
3. A study published in the July 2011 issue of "Parasitology Research" investigated the effects of Eclipta alba as an insecticide to combat disease transmitted through mosquito populations.
4. Eclipta alba is believed to promote hair growth and to maintain hair quality. A methanol extract of Eclipta alba was investigated as a potential promoter of hair growth in the July 2009 issue of the "Journal of Ethnopharmacology. "