Kingherbs′ 100% Natural Bearberry Extract: 20%, 99% Arbutin
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 497-76-7
- Arbutin: 20%, 99%
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2932
Botanical Source: Vaccinium Macrocarpon L.
CAS No.: 497-76-7
Specifications: 20%, 99% Arbutin
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Arbutin is the active substance originated from natural plant which can whiten and lighten skin. α - Arbutin can infiltrate into the skin quickly without affecting the concentration of cell multiplication and effectively prevent activity of tyrosinase in the skin and the forming of melanin. By combined arbutin with tyrosinase, decomposition and drainage of melanin are accelerated, splash and fleck can be got ride of and no side effects are caused. α - Arbutin is one of the safest and most efficient whitening materials that are popular at present, and is also the most competitive whitening activity in the 21st century.
Good for skin whitening;
Inhibiting melanin formation;
Reducing pigmentation in the skin;
Treating dark patches from sun exposure, freckles, liver spots and age spots;
An non-phenol alternative to hydroquinone for dermatologic and cosmetic use;
Using as a stabilizer for color photographs, diuretics, anti-infectives for the urinary system;
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan