Kingherbs′ 100% Natural Acai Berry Extract Acai Berry Powder
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000kgs Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 879496-95-4
- Anthocyanidins: 15%, 25%, 40%
- Flavones: 10%
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Proanthocyanidins: 40%, 60%
- Polyphenols: 10%; 4:1; 10:1
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
Acai Berry Extract
Botanical Source: Euterpe Oleracea L.
CAS No.: 879496-95-4
Part Used: Berry
Synonyms: Acai Palm Extract, Euterpe badiocarpa Extract,
Euterpe oleracea Extract, Palmaceae Extract
Specifications: Anthocyanidins 15%, 25%, 40%;
Proanthocyanidins 40%, 60%;
Flavones 10%; Polyphenols 10%; 4: 1; 10: 1
The acai berry is a fruit of the acai palm tree. Acai berries contain combination of health-promoting nutrients. Studies show that Acai has up to 33 times the antioxidant content as red wine grapes. Compared to wolfberry, noni and mangosteen juice products, Acai is 6 times more powerful in terms of antioxidant content. No other berry or fruit product can come close to matching the nutritional and antioxidant content of Acai.
Acai contains the most complete array of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. Per 100g of powdered preparation of freeze-dried acai fruit pulp and skin contains:
Vatimin A: 1002U, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E (tocopherol),
Iron: 4.4mg, potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium: 260mg
Essential fatty acids:
Omega 6, Omega 9, all the essential amino acids, and more protein than an average egg.
533.9 calories, 52.2 g carbohydrates, 8.1 g protein, 32.5 g total fat.
The carbohydrate portion included 44.2 g of dietary fiber and low sugar value (pulp is not sweet).
Amino acid content: 7.59% of total dry weight
Protein: 8.1% of total dry weight
The fat content of acai consists of oleic acid (56.2% of total fats), palmitic acid (24.1%), and linoleic acid (12.5%). Acai also contains beta-sitosterol (78-91% of total sterols). The oil compartments in acai fruit contain polyphenols such as procyanidin oligomers and vanillic acid, syringic acid, p-hydroxybenzoic acid, protocatechuic acid, and ferulic acid, which were shown to degrade substantially during storage or exposure to heat.
Increasing metabolism & energy;
Immune system boost;
Cleaning digestive system;
Balancing blood sugar;
Improving cardiovascular health;
Weight loss; Overall detoxification.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan