High Quality Nicotinamide Riboside CAS: 1341-23-7
|FOB Price:||US $50 / g|
|Min. Order:||1 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 g||US $50/ g|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 1341-23-7
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: KOSHER ISO: 9001, Nicotinamide Riboside
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Other Names: 1-(β -D-Ribofuranosyl)nicotinamide; N-Ribosylnicotinamide
CAS No.: 1341-23-7
Molecular Formula: C11H15N2O5+
Molecular Weight: 255.25
Appearance: White powder
Nicotinamide riboside is a pyridine-nucleoside precursor to vitamin B3 andnicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. Nicotinamide riboside is produced by yeast and some mammals.
Nicotinamide riboside is a supplement that's only recently become available on the market. It is a safe supplement for athletes and hard-trainers everywhere. A 2013 review notes nicotinamide riboside has potential to increase insulin sensitivity, exercise endurance, and act as a nootropic.
The effects of nicotinamide riboside (NR) on insulin sensitivity, mitochondrial biogenesis and improving sirtuin function are truly unique. NR is the first molecule to possess an enviable triple action: Anti-ageing, slimming, energising, and improves insulin sensitivity.
At present, researchers are still continuing their studies for using nicotinamide riboside as a nutritional supplement to fight obesity and other metabolic disorders. It helps the body burn more calories naturally, as NAD+ is a vital co-substrate of sirtuin enzymes. This clearly demonstrates that supplementing with NR offers the health benefits of following a low-calorie diet and taking regular exercise, without having to do either, and is thus particularly recommended for those who are overweight.
The hope for Alzheimer's
Nicotinamide riboside supplementation could therefore benefit Alzheimer's patients by improving cognitive function and synaptic plasticity, and to some degree, by preventing production of toxic beta-amyloid plaques in the brain.
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral Premix
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.