Buckwheat Seed Extract; Total Flavonoids; D Chiro-Inositol
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS#: 643-12-9
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Plant Part Used: Seed,100% Natural
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Botanical Source: Fagopyrum Esculentum Moench
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: D Chiro-Inositol; Total flavonoids; Rutin
- HS Code: 2938909090
Botanical Source: Fagopyrum esculentum Moench
D Chiro-Inositol 10%,96% GC;
Total flavonoids 70% UV rutin 45%;
Rutin 50%,60%,80%,90% by HPLC;
Buckwheat Powder 80 mesh
Buckwheat refers to several species of plants in the dicot family Polygonaceae: the Eurasian genus Fagopyrum, the North American genus Eriogonum, and the Northern Hemisphere genus Fallopia. Either of the latter two may be referred to as "wild buckwheat." Despite the name, buckwheats are not related to wheat, as they are not cereals / grasses (family Poaceae); instead, buckwheat is related to sorrels, knotweeds, and rhubarb.
1. Reducing blood sugar, high blood cholesterol, enhance the role of human immunity.
2. The adjust function of treating diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke and so on.
3. Dispelling wet, relieving pain, detoxification, expelling swelling and benefiting stomach.
4. To decrease capillary fragility and improve microcirculation: Improving cold sensitivity/stiff shoulders; for diet and reducing edema; skin beauty.
5. To lower blood sugar/fat, and regulate cardiovascular and cerebrovascular microcirculation.
6. UV absorb & sunscreen.