Best Sells Product Dihydromyricetin Powder, Vine Tea Extract
|FOB Price:||US $10-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $10-100/ kg|
- Model NO.: VTE
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Vine Tea Extract
- Plant Part Used: Stem and Leaf
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Capsule
- State: Powder
- Botanical Source: Ampelopsis Grossedentata W.T.Wang.
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Dihydromyricetin 80%, 90%, 98%, 99%.
- HS Code: 2938909090
Other names: Ampelopsin, ampeloptin
Chemical name: (2R, 3R)-3, 5, 7-Trihydroxy-2-(3, 4, 5-trihydroxyphenyl)chroman-4-one
Botanical origin: Ampolopsis grossedentata W. T. Wang.
Specification: Dihydromyricetin ( DMY ) 50%, 90%, 98% (HPLC)
CAS No.: 27200-12--0
Molecular structure & weight: C15H12O8, 320.25
Ampelopsis grossedentata is called Teng Cha in China, as a Chinese Herbal Medicine it has a glycol flavor, the nature is cool; It can alleviate fevers, dis-intoxicate, cure rheumatism, strengthen physique, diuresize, and many other functions.
Ampelopsis grossedentata contains rich flavones, amino acids, vitamins; Proteins and essential trace element.
The flavones are mainly dihydromyricetin, myricetin, quercetin, quercetin-5-O-beta-D-glucoside, taxifolin, apiin.
Dihydromyricetin can be used to
Clear the free radical,
Preventing the forming of the thrombus,
Anti-tumour, especially it is under researches for leukemia, nasopharyngeal darcinoma/NPC.