Pure Natural Citrus Aurantium Extract Hesperidin; Citrus Bioflavonoid; Synephrine
|FOB Price:||US $20 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $20/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 520-26-3
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Citrus Aurantium
- Plant Part Used: Peel of Orange
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Botanical Source: Citrus Aurantium L.
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Hesperidin; Citrus Bioflavonoid; Synephrine
- HS Code: 2932890909
Botanical Source: Citrus Aurantium L.
Plant Part Used: Peel of Orange
Hesperidin90%,95% by HPLC
Citrus Bioflavonoid 45% by HPLC
Total Citrus Bioflavones 65% HPLC
Synephrine 6%,10%,15%,20%,30%,80%,98% by HPLC
Hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside found abundantly in citrus fruits. Its aglycone form is called hesperetin. Its name is derived from the Hesperides nymphs of Greek mythology. Hesperidin is believed to play a role in plant defense. It acts as an antioxidant according to in vitro studies.
Relieve cough, improve appetite;
Improving the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability;
antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic and anticarcinogenic;
Inhibiting polyamine synthesis, Phospholipase A2, Lipoxygenase, cyclo-oxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase.
Reducing hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible anti-cancer activity of hesperidin could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis.