Kingherbs′ 100% Natural Turmeric Extract/Curcuma Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 458-37-7
- Botanical Source: Curcumin Longa
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Curcumins: 30%, 50%, 95%
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2932
Botanical Source: Curcumin Longa
CAS No.: 458-37-7
Other name: Curcuma Extract
Plant Part Used: Root
Specifications: Curcumins 30%, 50%, 95% by HPLC;
Curcumins 95% by UV; 10: 1
Turmeric extract is derived from the root of the turmeric plant first by boiling and drying, then by grinding it to a powder, followed by extraction of the active ingredients using a solvent. There are 18 times more curcuminoids in the concentrate than in the natural spice which is simply a powdered form of the dried root. The concentrate is also known as Curcumin. Turmeric extract has attracted the attention of researchers in the fields of Alzheimer's Disease, Memory Deficits, Arthritis, Cancer, including Breast Cancer and Diabetes.
Anti-oxidant; Anti-dyspepsia; Anti-platelet;
Treatment of Digestive Disorders;
Anti-bacterial effects (inhibits Helicobacter Pylori);
Treating Alzheimer's Disease; Curing Atherosclerosis;
Effecting Osteoporosis; Good for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Anti-inflammatory effects, but it does not irritate the stomach as do many Cox-2 inhibitors;
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan