Damiana Leaf Extract
Other Names: Damiana Extract, Turnera Aphrodisiaca Extract, Turnera Diffusa Extract
Botanical Source: Turnera Aphrodisiaca, Turnera diffusa
Specifications: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1
Description of Damiana
Damiana is a wild shrub that grows in Mexico, Central America, and the West Indies. The leaf and stem are used to make medicine. Historically, it was used mostly to increase sexual desire (as an aphrodisiac).
Prevention and treatment of sexual problems, for sexual enhancement
Treating coughs, constipation, and depression
Treating male premature ejaculation and urinary tract infections
Treatment of women by the syndrome and the symptoms of menopause
Applied in food field, pharmaceutical field,and health field
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Maca Extract, Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
1. Vitafoods Europe 6-8 May 2014, Booth No.: C1-24006.
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US) , 8-9 Oct. 2014, Booth No.: 20028.
1. Vitafoods Europe (Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland), 5-7 May 2015, Booth No.: O3(C1-24006).
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US) , 7-8 Oct. 2015, Booth No.: 2365.
KINGHERBS LIMITED | Miss Cara Shaw