Natural Kiwi Fruit Extract Polyphenol 10%; 50: 1; 10: 1
|FOB Price:||US $45 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $45/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Kiwi Fruit Extract
- Storage Method: Normal
- Extract Source: Kiwi Fruit
- Specification: Polyphenol 10%; 5: 1 10: 1 20: 1;, ISO: 9001 KOSHER
- Packaging Material: Fiber Drum
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application: Beauty, Edible, Nutrition Supplements
- Type: Polyphenol
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Fruit
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Actinidia Chinensis
Specification: Polyphenol 10%; 5: 1 10: 1 20: 1;
Part Used: Fruit
Immunity: Kiwifruit has been shown to be an immune boosteró Most likely due to its extremely high vitamin C content and its complement of antioxidant compounds.
Cancer: Kiwifruit has been shown to contain an antimutagenic component, helping to prevent the mutations of genes that may initiate the cancer process. The presence of glutathione may account for the reduction. Carcinogenic nitrates are formed during the smoking or barbecuing of foods. When nitrates are ingested, a process called nitrosation can occur, in which free radicalsó Nitrosaminesó Are formed that may lead to the formation of gastric or other cancers.
Depression: Inositol is found in kiwifruit. Recent studies have shown that inositol, because of its function as a precursor of an intracellular second messenger system, can be beneficial in the treatment of depression.
Diabetes: Inositol, a sugar alcohol naturally occurring in kiwifruit, may play a positive role in regulating diabetes. Inositol supplements may improve nerve conduction velocity in diabetic neuropathy. Inositol plays a role in intracellular responses to hormones and neurotransmitters. It acts as a second messenger in cell signaling processes.
Eye Health/Macular Degeneration: Fourteen million American adults needlessly suffer from macular degeneration. Kiwifruit is rich in phytochemicalsó Xanthophylls and especially a subcomponent, lutein. Lutein is known to accumulate in the retina of the eye. Recent USDA studies have linked these important compounds to the prevention of macular degenerationó The leading cause of irreversible blindness in the U. S. Kiwifruit contains pectin, which has been shown to lower cholesterol.
Hypertension: Cardiologists believe the sodium-to-potassium ratio is critical for heart health. That ratio is extremely favorable in kiwifruit.
Impotence: Kiwifruit contains the amino acid arginine, a well-known vasodilator that has been used to treat impotence in men.
Stress Reduction: Kiwifruit contains a relatively high level of serotonin. Serotonin causes a calming effect in most individuals.
Weight Control: Calorie for calorie, kiwifruit is one of the most nutrient-rich fruits. You get the best balance of nutrients per calorie (the most nutrients for the fewest calories) from kiwifruit, cantaloupe, papaya and lemons.
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%,Artemsinin 99%, Natural Astaxanthin 1%-5% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe ( Geneva, Switherland): 10-12 May 2016, Booth No.: O75
CPhI & ICSE China ( Shanghai, China): 21-23 Jun. 2016, Booth No.: E3G66
SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US): 7-8 Oct. 2016, Booth No.: QQ167.