High Purity Natural Lavender Oil with ISO Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
- Model NO.: 8000-28-0
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Appearance: Colorless or Light Yellow Oil
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Transport Package: LDPE or Aluminum Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Liquid
- Plant Parts Used: Bursting Flower Petals, 100% Natural
- Solubility: Insoluble in Water
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: 1kg, 5kgs or 50kgs/drum
- HS Code: 1302
Plant Origin: Lavandula angustifolia
Part Used: Flowers
Specification: Lavender Oil; 10:1
CAS No.: 8000-28-0
Appearance: Colorless or light yellow oil
Solubility: Insoluble in water,1 part of oil solute well in 3part of 75% Ethanol(V/V)
Specific gravity( d425): 0.850~0.897
Optical rotation (20ºC): -12°~ -6°
Extraction: Lavender oil is extracted from the flowering tops by steam distillation and yields 1.4%-1.6%.
Chemical composition: The main chemical components of Lavender oil are: Borneol, Geraniol, Linalool, Lavendulyl acetate, Linalyl acetate and Cineol. If the plant material from which the oil is extracted is grown at a high altitude, it normally yields more esters.
True Lavender oil is extracted from Lavandula angustifolia (a.k.a. L. officinalis, L. spica and L. vera) from the Lamiaceae (Labiatae) family and is also known as garden, common or English lavender.Lavender is an evergreen woody shrub about 1 meter high (3 feet), with gray-green narrow linear leaves and the most beautiful purple-blue flowers perched on a long stem.
1. Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general. It is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
2. Lavender oil is beneficial for problems such as: bronchitis, asthma, colds, laryngitis, halitosis, throat infections and whooping cough. It helps the digestive system deal with colic, nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
3. Lavender oil relieves pain when used for rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and muscular aches and pains, especially those associated with sport.
4. Lavender tones the skin and is useful for all types of skin problems: abscesses, acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites, stings and as an insect repellent.
5. Lavender is one of the few essentials oils that can be used neat on the skin, and this is especially useful when treating a minor burn wound.
Other plant oil we provide as following:
Rosemary Essential Oil
Sweet almond oil
Tea Tree Oil
Walnut Kernel Oil
wheat germ oil
Dl-α-tocopherol AcetateOil Concentrate
Angelica Dahurica Oil
Black Cumin Seed Oil
Buchu Leaf Oil
Buglossoides Arvensis Seed Oil
Camellia Seed Oil
Carrot Seed Oil
Celery Seed Oil
Chia seed oil
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow oil||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Organoleptic test|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water,1 part of oil solute well in 3part of 70% Ethanol(V/V)||Visual|
Welcome to visit us at the following exibitions in 2017:
1. Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
2. Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
3. SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681