Good Slim Ingredient Synephrine 15% Citrus Aurantium Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 94-07-5
- Assay Method: UV
- Application: Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Fruit
- Botanical Source: Citrus Aurantium L
- Other Names: Immature Bitter Orange Extract
- Specification 2: Synephrine 15% by UV
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside; 25kg
- Origin: Yongzhou of Hunan Province
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Citrus Aurantium Extract
- CAS No: 94-07-5
- Specification 1: Synephrine 6%, 10%, 30%, 60%, 80%, 95% by HPLC
- Trademark: Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Specification: Synephrine 15% by UV
- HS Code: 29389090
Citrus Aurantium Extract
Plant Origin: Citrus Aurantium
Part Used: Fruit
Specification: Synephrine 6%,10%,30%,80%,95% by HPLC, Citrus Bioflavones 60% by HPLC, Citrus Bioflavones 15% by UV
CAS No.: 94-07-5
Molecular Formula: C9H13NO2
Molecular Weight: 167.2
Melting Point: 187ºC
Synepherine is the main active compound found in the fruit of Citrus aurantium, which is effective in providing the energy boost (caloric expenditure),aiding the expulsion of wind, warming the stomach, improving the appetite, and increasing metabolic rate. Citrus aurantium is theorized to stimulate fat metabolismwithout the negative cardiovascular side effects experienced by some people using Ma Huang.
1. Weight Loss
The most likely explanation for weight loss effects attributed to citrus aurantium supplements is the amphetamine-like effects of the alkaloids. Although this effect is likely to be somewhat less dramatic than effects induced by Ma Huang (ephedra alkaloids), users can expect variable effects including enhanced caloric expenditure, reduced appetite and heightened feelings of energy, all of which are likely to result in weight loss. A recent study conducted in dogs also suggests that synephrine can increase metabolic rate in a specific type of fat tissue known as Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT).
Since synephrine and several other compounds found in zhi shi are structurally similar to ephedrine and act as stimulants to specific adrenergic receptors (beta-3, but not beta-1, beta-2 or alpha-1), zhi shi does not appear to have the same negative central nervous effects of Ma Huang (ephedra), which stimulates all beta-adrenergic receptors.
2. Mild Exhilarant
Studies have attributed the energy enhancing effect of synephrine to stimulation of the Centre Nervous System. This integrated effect may include increased circulation of blood through the heart and cerebral tissue, elevated blood pressure and improved mental activity, which would readily qualify synephrine as a mild exhilarant.
3. Digestive Tract Discomfort
Conformed with traditional use, Citrus Seed Extract can stimulate the digestive tract by stimulating stomach functions as well as having laxative and gas-relieving actions .It may also help relieve nausea and sooth stomach disturbances such as gas and bloating.
4. Anti-Microbial Activities
Citrus Seed Extract is a non-toxic and organic anti-microbial product. It shows a bacteria growth inhibitory effect in vitro and can also inhibit the infection capability of some viruses. Thus the extract is wildly used as a sanitizing disinfecting agent, as a preservative in foods or cosmetics, and in agriculture as a fungicide, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and anti-viral agent.
Welcome to visit us at the following exibitions in 2017:
1. Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
2. SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Sep. 27th-28th, Booth No.: V141.
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral
*Food Supplement Application
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681