Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract: 5-Htp 99% by HPLC (CAS No.: 56-69-9)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 56-69-9
- Botanical Source: Griffonia Simplicifolia
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Plants
- Plant Part Used: Seed
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
Griffonia Seed Extract
Botanical Source: Griffonia simplicifolia.
CAS No.: 56-69-9
Plant Part Used: Seed
Specification: 5-HTP 20% ~ 99% by HPLC.
Appearance: White to Grey white powder.
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) is extracted from the seed of Griffonia simplicifolia. 5-HTP has attracted a good deal of attention lately because of its ability to increase pain tolerance, induce sleep, and affect how hunger is perceived.
Treating a wide variety of conditions related to low serotonin levels, including the following:
1. Improving in mood, anxiety, insomnia, and physical symptoms;
2. Reducing depressing and fibromyalgia;
3. Being effective in various types of headaches including tension headache and migraines;
4. Decreasing food intake and weight loss.
Griffonia seed extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy care products and drug.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Off white powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic, astringent||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density, g/ml||0.40-0.60||Conforms||CP2010 Appndix V|
|Tapped , g/ml||0.50-0.70||Conforms||CP2010 Appndix V|
|Particle Size||95% through 80 mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Good solubility in water||Conforms||Visual|
|Assay||NLT 99% 5-HTP||99.1%||HPLC|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 2.0%||0.10%||CP2010 Appndix V|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT 1.0%||0.25%||2g /525ºC /3hrs|
|Extract Solvents||Ethanol & water||Conforms||/|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||AAS|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 0.5ppm||Conforms||AAS|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 0.5ppm||Conforms||AAS|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 0.1ppm||Conforms||AAS|
|Mercury (Hg)||NMT 0.1ppm||Conforms||AAS|
|Solvent Residues||NMT 0.05%||Conforms||USP-GC|
|Phosphate Organics||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||USP-GC|
|Pesticides Residues||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||USP-GC|
|Sterilization Method||High temperature & pressure for a short time of 5~10 seconds|
|Microbiological Data||Total Plate Count < 1,000 cfu/g||<100cfu/g||GB 4789.2|
|Total Yeast & Mold < 100 cfu/g||<70cfu/g||GB 4789.15|
|E. Coli to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.3|
|Staphylococcus to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.10|
|Salmonella to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.4|
|Packing and Storage||Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 25kgs/drum.|
|Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.|
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan