Supply Propolis Extract Total Flavonoids 9%
|FOB Price:||US $3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $3/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000kg/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 9009-62-5
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Botanical Source: Purified Propolis
- Specification: flavonoids
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetic
- Product Name: Propolis Extract
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Origin: China
Other names: Bee glue,Bee propolis extract,Bee propolis,Purified propolis extract.
Botanical Source: Purified Propolis
Specifications: Total Flavonoids 9%
KINGHERBS' propolis is a natural resin created by bees, used in the construction of hives. Propolis is produced from the buds of conifer and poplar tress, in combination with beeswax and other bee secretions. Historically, propolis was used in Greece to treat abscesses, by the Assyrians to heal wounds and tumors, and by the Egyptians for mummification. Today, propolis is commonly found in chewing gum, cosmetics, creams, lozenges, and ointments.
Vitamins and Minerals in Propolis: It contains all the known
vitamins except for vitamin K, and has fourteen of the 15 minerals that the human body requires for normal function. (It contains no
1. Vitamin A
2. Vitamin B1, B2, B3
Propolis is a nutrient made by honey bees, it could stimulate function of a healthy immune system and protect against certain adverse health conditions. Propolis is one of nature's most versatile substances with a wide range of accepted health benefits.
1. Superior source of bioflavonoids:16 amino acids have been identified in propolis
2. Bioflavonoids have anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Propolis has natural antibiotic and anti-viral properties, when combined with some prescription antibiotics it may boost the effectiveness of the prescribed drug.
4. It is often described as a complete food for raw energy and may provide protection against microorganisms