Red Clover Extract: Total Isoflavon 10%, -80% by HPLC.
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Botanical Source: Trifolium pratense L.
- Packaging Material: Laminated Material
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2939999090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Total Isoflavons: 10%, 20%, 40%, 80% by HPLC
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
Red Clover Extract
Botanical Source: Trifolium pratense L.
Part used: Aerial Parts
Specification: Total Isoflavons 10%, 20%, 40%, 80% by HPLC.
Active Ingredient: Isoflavons, Formononetin; Biochanin A; Genistein; Daidzein;
Red clover is an important perennial forage crop that is widely cultivated in Europe. It is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones, these isolated isoflavones have the certain benefits, and can be used to treat menopause, hot flushes, cardiovascular health and bone loss. However, an actual protective action in humans remains to be demonstrated. In the meantime, Red clover is valued for its ability to loosen phlegm and calm bronchial spasms.
Red colver Extracts Helps with prevention and cure of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopausal syndrome, prostate cancer, breast cancer, lymphatic cancer and Red clover also has a history of use as a cough remedy for children, besides these functions, it also Indicates for treating endometrial cancer and endometrial heterotopias in women.
Treating breast cancer, prostate cancer, lymphatic cancer, etc.;
Keep the blood from becoming thick and gummy;
Anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine Greenish Brown Powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic of the original herb||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Particle Size||NLT 98% through 80 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Partially soluble in hydro-alcoholic solution||Conforms||Visual|
|Assay||NLT 40% Isoflavones||40.42%||HPLC|
|Moisture Content||NMT 8.0%||3.97%||5g / 105ºC / 2hrs|
|Ash||NMT 15.0%||7.01%||2g / 525ºC / 3hrs|
|Extract Solvents||75% Grain Alcohol(v/v)||Conforms||/|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 3ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury (Hg)||NMT 0.1ppm||0.01ppm||Atomic Absorption|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 0.1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Sterilization Method||High temperature & pressure for a short time of 5~10 seconds|
|Microbiological Data||Total Plate Count < 10,000 cfu/g||< 300 cfu/g||GB 4789.2|
|Total Yeast & Mold < 300 cfu/g||< 100 cfu/g||GB 4789.15|
|E. Coli to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.3|
|Staphylococcus to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.10|
|Salmonella to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.4|
|Packing and Storage||Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 25kg/drum.|
|Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.|
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan