5% ~ 35% Anthocyanins by HPLC Cranberry Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 84082-34-8
- Storage Method: Keep Tightly Sealed, Store Away From Moisture
- State: Fine Purple-Red Powder
- Type: Anthocyanins
- Plant Part Use: Berries
- Appearance: Fine Purple-Red Powder
- Trademark: Cranberry Extract
- Specification: 5% ~ 35% Anthocyanins by HPLC
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Fresh Fruit
- Botanical Source: Vaccinium Macrocarpon L
- CAS No: 84082-34-8
- Solubility: Good Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside; 25kg
- Origin: Yongzhou of Hunan Province
Botanical Source: Vaccinium Macrocarpon L.
Plant Part Use:Berries
Specification:25% to 35% Anthocyanins ,
25% to 50% Proanthocyanidins
Cranberry extract offers a host of antioxidants and nutrients that help fight infections and boost your overall health. Cranberries are already popular as juice and fruit cocktails; however, in medical terms, they are commonly used treat urinary complications. Cranberry extract might also play a role in stomach ulcer treatment. Due to the multiple vitamins and minerals present in cranberries, they can make a healthy addition to a balanced diet.
Application for cranberry extract:
UTI (Urinary tract infections)Prevention:
Cranberry extract might help prevent stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria helicobacter pylori, known as the H. pylori infection.
One 200 milligram cranberry extract pill provides about 50 percent of your recommended vitamin C intake, which is vital for wound healing and disease prevention. Cranberry extract is also a good source of dietary fiber, contributing 9.2 grams -- providing relief from constipation, as well as blood sugar regulation. As part of a varied diet, cranberry extract can help boost your vitamin K and vitamins E levels, as well as provide essential minerals essential to bodily functions.