Anti-Cancer for Hydroxytyrosol 20% Olive Leaf Extract
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Kg/Week|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. Net Weight: 25kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 32619-42-4
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
- Purity: Hydroxytyrosol 20%
- Botanical Source: Olea Europaea L
- CAS No: 32619-42-4
- Specification: Hydroxytyrosol 20%, ISO&Kosher
- Origin: Baishui Industry Park, Qiyang, Yongzhou, Hunan
- Powder: Fine Yellow Powder
- Certification: ISO 9001, Kosher
- State: Fine Yellow Powder
- Product Name: Olive Leaf Extract
- Part Used: Leaf
- Appearance: Fine Yellow Powder
- Trademark: Kingherbs
Olive Leaf Extract
Plant Origin: Olea Europaea L.
Part Used: Leaf
CAS No.: 32619-42-4
Appearance: Fine Brownish Yellow Powder
Specifications: Oleuropein 20%, 40%, 60% by HPLC
Olive Leaf, a natural herbal antibiotic and antioxidant that can help or prevent many diseases. The active compounds Oleuropein in Olive leaf have been reported to act as an Antimicrobial agent, which slows invaders enough for the body's natural immune system to react. The result is a natural antibiotic and antioxidant with similar effects to garlic and onions. Olive leaf can be enjoyed regularly as a preventative or used directly to combat ailments. KINGHERBS' Olive Leaf extract contains no additives or preservatives. It cant prevents colds and flus, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
1. Olive leaf extract is used for the treatment of malaria. Olive leaf extract traditionally received little attention in medical circles.
2. Olive leaf extract has a similar antiviral action to many anti-retroviral drugs,as both a potent protease and reverse transcriptase inhibitor.
3. Olive leaf extract also appears to be effective in the treatment of many of the opportunistic infections associated.
1. Olive leaf extract is widely used as health food and pharmaceutical raw materials, usually capsules, tablets, granules, and other formulations.
2. Water-soluble extract of olive leaves as a function of active ingredients added to cosmetics and beverages.