- Model NO.: 127-40-2
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products
- Extract Source: Marigold Flower
- Botanical Source: Tagetes Erecta L
- Specifications: Lutein 5%, 10%, 20%, 80%, 90%
- Appearance: Fine Orange to Reddish Orange Powder
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside.
- Origin: Yongzhou of Hunan Province
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Marigold Extract
- CAS No.: 127-40-2
- Plant Part Used: Flower
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: ISO&Kosher
- HS Code: 2938909090
Latin Name:Tagetes erecta L.
Plant origin and Distribution: Marigold flower belongs to compositae family and tagetes erecta. It is an annual herb and widely planted in Heilungkiang, Jilin, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Yunnan, etc. The marigold we used comes from Yunnan province. Based on the local situation of special soil
environment and lighting condition, the local marigold have characteristics
like growing fast, long flowering period, high productive capacity and
adequate quality. Thus, the steady supply of raw materials, high yield and
reduction of cost can be guaranteed.
Active ingredient:Lutein, zeaxanthin
1) Anti-oxidation, high stability, innocuity and high security
2) Having strong effects on curing eye diseases
3) Preventing degeneration of eye muscles effectively and improving
eyesight 4) Availing to cure heart disease
5) Resisting arteriosclerosis
6) Preventing blood vessel blocking up
7) Cutting down the occurring of cancer
8) Resisting aging
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 Months when properly stored.