Natural Organic Elderberry Extract Anthocyanidins 5% to 25%; Anthocyanins 5%-25%
|FOB Price:||US $30 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $30/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 84603-58-7
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Type: Anthocyanidins;Anthocyanins
- Part Used: Berry
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application: Cosmetics, Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Elderberry
- Botanical Source: Sambucus Nigra L.
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Anthocyanidins 5% to 25%; Anthocyanins 5%-25%
- HS Code: 2938909090
Botanical Source: Sambucus nigra L.
Plant Part Used: Berry
CAS No.: 84603-58-7
Specifications: Anthocyanidins 3% to 25% by UV; 4: 1; 10: 1
Protecting immune system;
Stimulating blood circulation and stopping bleeding;
Relief of pain; Treatment of bone fracture, wound hemorrhage;
Helping treat cold and flu symptoms by reducing congestion & possibly making you sweat more.
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral Premix
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
CPhI & ICSE China 2016 ( Shanghai, China): Jun. 21rd-23rd, Booth No.: E3G66
SupplySide West 2016 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: QQ167.
In-Cosmetics Asia 2016 (Bangkok, Thailand): Nov. 8th-10th, Booth No.: K88
Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141