Engelhardtia Roxburghiana Extract Astilbin 80%
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 29838-67-3
- Packaging Material: Fiber Can
- Application: Medicinal
- Molecular Formula: C21h22o11
- Astilbin: 80%
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Storage Method: Cool Place, Away From Light
- Raw Material: Plants
- Molecular Weight: 450.4
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2932
Botanical Source: Engelhardtia roxburghiana Wall.
CAS No.: 29838-67-3
Part Used: Bark or Leaf
Specification: Astilbin 15%, 80% by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C21H22O11
Molecular Weight: 450.4
Astilbin is a flavanonol, a type of flavonoid; Neoisoastilbin is the (2S-cis)-isomer and isoastilbin is the (2R-cis)-isomer. Astilbin can be found in St John's wort, in Dimorphandra mollis, in the leaves of Harungana madagascariensis (Hypericaceae), in the rhizome of Astilbe thunbergii, in the root of Astilbe odontophylla(Saxifragaceae), in the rhizone of Smilax glabra(Chinaroot, Smilacaceae) and in the bark of Hymenaea martiana. It can be isolated from Kohki tea processed from Engelhardtia chrysolepis (huang-qui).
Skin Care: Help for Sensitive Skin and Skin Allergies
Anti-inflammation and anti-aging;
Obesity patients: There are anti-oxidation, the role of inhibiting obesity;
High blood sugar from: Lowering blood glucose and enhance immune function;
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan