100% Natural Oat Extract: 10: 1
|FOB Price:||US $14 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $14/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 84012-26-0
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Botanical Source: Avena Sativa Linn
- Type of Products: Ratio Extract
- Appearance: Fine Yellowish Brown Powder
- Bulk Density: 40-55g/100ml
- Solubility: Partially Soluble in Water
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- State: Powder
- Part Used: Seeds
- Identification: Positive
- Odor & Taste: Characteristic
- Particle Size: Nlt 98% Through 80 Mesh
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2938909090
Botanical Source: Avena Sativa Linn.
Part Used: Seeds
CAS No.: 84012-26-0
Specification: 10: 1
Antifungal Activity: Oat seed extract inhibits the growth of Penicillium roqueforti, a blue-green fungus that contaminates industrial food processes, according to a study published in the March 2010 issue of "Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. " Oat seed extract was evaluated with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and found to possess antifungal activity that is 10 times more abundant than barley, wheat and rye.
Antimicrobial Activity: Oat seed extract is an effective antimicrobial agent when tested against the gram positive bacteria S. Aureus and gram negative bacteria such as Klebsiella, P. Vulgaris, Pseudomonas aerugiuosa, E. Coli, A. Niger and candida, according to a study published in the January 2010 issue of the "African Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry. " The study concluded that oat seed extract might be an effective component in drugs as an alternative to commercial antimicrobial drugs used in the treatment of infectious diseases.
Cognitive Performance: Using oat seed extract may help improve your responses and focus, according to a study published in the July 2011 issue of the "Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. " The double-blind study used elderly volunteers who showed low cognitive performance and gave them single doses of oat seed extract at weekly intervals. The study concluded that oat seed extract in doses of 1600 mg improved attention, concentration and the ability to maintain focus while doing various tasks.
Potential Diabetes Management: Another possible medical use of oat seed extract is in diabetes management. Using oat seed extract may cause a release of insulin and help normalize blood glucose levels.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine yellowish brown powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||40-55g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||NLT 98% through 80 mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Partially soluble in water||Conforms||Visual|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 7.0%||3.81%||5g /105ºC /2hrs|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT 5.0%||2.62%||2g /525ºC /3hrs|
|Extract Solvents||Ethanol & water||Conforms||/|
|Solvent Residues||NMT 0.05%||Conforms||USP-GC|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Cadmium (Cd)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury (Hg)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Sterilization Method||High temperature & pressure for a short time of 5~10 seconds|
|Microbiological Data||Total Plate Count < 1,000 cfu/g||Conforms||GB 4789.2|
|Total Yeast & Mold < 100cfu/g||Conforms||GB 4789.15|
|E. Coli to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.3|
|Staphylococcus to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.10|
|Salmonella to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.4|
|Packing and Storage||Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 25kgs/drum.|
|Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.|
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder