100% Natural Eucalyptus Oil Cineole 80%
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS: 8000-48-4
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Medicine
- Extract Source: Eucalyptus Leaf
- Plant Part Used: Leaf, 100% Natual
- Colour: Colorless
- Transport Package: Galvanized Iron Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet
- State: Plant Oil
- Solubility: Dissolves in Alcohol
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Trademark: kingherbs
- Specification: Cineole 70%, 80%, 99.5%
- HS Code: 1302
Plant Origin: Eucalyptus
Part Used: Leaf
Specification: Cineole70%, 80%, 99.5%
CAS No.: 8000-48-4
Molecular Formula: C10H18O
Molecular Weight: 154.25
1. Some drops of eucalyptus oil works as a steam inhaler that relieves serious problems like nasal congestion, sinus, and bronchitis. You can add a few drops of this oil in your handkerchief in case you are have very less time. It helps in preventing coughing, wheezing and blocked nose. You can even try Eucalyptus lozenges that are very easily available in various local stores. These are considered a best way to smoothen constant cough and an irritated throat.
2. Eucalyptus oil also acts like an antibacterial agent and can be successfully utilized in the treatment of stings, cuts, minor scrapes, burns, and insect bites. You must always keep this oil handy since it is considered very effective in various health issues.
3. Dental hygiene can be maintained at its best if one uses eucalyptus oil regularly. You can easily get a large variety of mouthwashes and toothpastes that are rich in eucalyptus oil. These dental care products are considered extremely helpful in maintaining healthy gums, fighting plaque, preventing gingivitis and tooth decay.
4. Eucalyptus oil can also be used for the treatment of fungal infections such as athlete foot, which can be easily cured by the extremely therapeutic eucalyptus oil.
5. It is also very effective in preventing and fighting against scalp infections and dandruff. The regular massage of this oil can surely make a great change in your scalp condition. You just need massage this oil gently. Many anti dandruff shampoos in the market add this in their list of ingredients.
6. Body massage oils that have high levels of eucalyptus oil can actually work wonder for relaxation. It is also very helpful in improving brain alertness and concentration. It is generally used in making various lotions, aromatherapy oils and creams.
Eucalyptus is mainly mixed with other herbal ingredients like henna to make it a perfect product. It enhances the rich color of the henna as well while emitting the refreshing aroma.These are some common and widely known uses of Eucalyptus oil that could be of great use in day to day life.
Other plant oil we provide as following:
Rosemary Essential Oil
Sweet almond oil
Tea Tree Oil
Walnut Kernel Oil
wheat germ oil
Dl-α-tocopherol AcetateOil Concentrate
Angelica Dahurica Oil
Black Cumin Seed Oil
Buchu Leaf Oil
Buglossoides Arvensis Seed Oil
Camellia Seed Oil
Carrot Seed Oil
Celery Seed Oil
Chia seed oil
Welcome to visit us at the following exibitions in 2017:
1. Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
2. Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
3. SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681