Superior Red Clover Extract 8%-80% Lsoflavons HPLC
|FOB Price:||US $34-380 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $34-380/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Kgs/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 485-72-3
- Certification: ISO 9001, FDA, Kosher
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Red Clover Extract
- Part Used: Aerial Parts
- Shelf Life: 24months for Proper Storage
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside.
- Origin: Yongzhou of Hunan Province
- Powder: Yes
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: 8%-80%
- Plant Origin: Trifolium Pratense
- CAS No: 485-72-3
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: 8%-80% Lsoflavons HPLC
- HS Code: 2938909090
Product name: Red clover extract.
Botanical name: Trifolium Pratense L.
Used part: Aerial Parts.
Extract Solution: Grain alcohol
Appearance: Dark green powder
Common specification:HPLC; 8%, 10%, 20%, 40% or other customer request specification.
Main Ingredient: Isoflavones, such as the Biochanin A,Formononetin, Genistein,Daidzein.
Biochanin A C16H12O5 Formononetin C16H12O4
Genistein C15H10O5 Daidzein C15H10O4
Red colver Extracts Helps with prevention and cure of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopausal syndrome, prostate cancer, breast cancer, lymphatic
cancer and Red clover also has a history of use as a cough remedy for
children, besides these functions, it also Indicates for treating endometrial
cancer and endometrial heterotopias in women.
1. Possible estrogenic activity.
2. Treating breast cancer, prostate cancer, lymphatic cancer, etc.
3. Mildly antispasmodic.
4. Keep the blood from becoming thick and gummy.
5. Anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial