Cranberry Extract/Cranberry Powder; Proanthocyanidins 5%-60%, Anthocyanidins 10%-30%
|FOB Price:||US $20-185 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $20-185/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 84082-34-8
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Cranberry Extract
- Botanical Source: Vaccinium Macrocarpon L.
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: Proanthocyanidins; Anthocyanidins
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, Kosher
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Vaccinium Macrocarpon L.
- Plant Part Used: Fresh Fruit,100% Natural
- Active Ingredient Markers: Proanthocyanidins/Anthocyanidins
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. Net Weight:
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Vaccinium Macrocarpon L
Proanthocyanidins 5%,10%,20%25%,30%,40%,50%,60% by UV
Anthocyanidins 10%,20%,30% by UV
Extraction: Solvent Extraction
Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon )Extract is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, Proanthocyanidins, hippuric acid, Catechin, the Vacciniin.
Cranberry contain proanthocyanidins (PACs) that can prevent the adhesion of certain of bacteria, including E. Coli, associated with urinary tract infections to the urinary tract wall.
Preventing urinary tract infections;
Softening blood capillary;
Eliminating eye fatigue and improving eyesight;
Preventing brain aging,and enhancing cardiotonic function.