Botanical Source: Sambucus nigra L.
Plant Part Used: Berry
CAS No.: 84603-58-7
Specifications: Anthocyanidins 3% to 25% by UV; 4:1; 10:1
What is Elderberry?
Elderberry, also known as Black Elder, Boor Tree, Bountry, Elder, Ellanwood, Ellhorn, European Elder, and German Elder, grows in Europe and North China.
Functions of Elderberry Extract
Protecting immune system;
Stimulating blood circulation and stopping bleeding;
Relief of pain; Treatment of bone fracture, wound hemorrhage;
Helping treat cold and flu symptoms by reducing congestion & possibly making you sweat more.
The Elderberry has been used for centuries as a natural intestinal cleanser. Both the flower and the berry possess powerful antioxidant Anthocyanidins that help protect your health by attacking harmful free radicals that damage cells.
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Maca Extract, Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
1. Vitafoods Europe 6-8 May 2014, Booth No.: C1-24006.
2. SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US) , 8-9 Oct. 2014, Booth No.: 20028.
Vitafoods Europe (Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland), 5-7 May 2015, Booth No.: C1-24006.
KINGHERBS LIMITED | Miss Cara Shaw