Natural Organic Zeaxanthin 2%~60% by HPLC; Marigold Extract
|FOB Price:||US $100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 144-68-3
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Specification: Zeaxanthin 2%~60% by HPLC, KOSHER ISO: 9001
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Tagetes erecta L.
CAS No.: 144-68-3
Part Used: Flower
Specification: Zeaxanthin 2%~60% by HPLC
Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoid alcohols found in nature. It is important in the xanthophyll cycle. Synthesized in plants and some micro-organisms, it is the pigment that gives paprika, corn, saffron, wolfberries, and many other plants and microbes their characteristic color. Lutein and zeaxanthin, found together in many vegetables, are potent antioxidants. They occur in high concentrations in the eye, including the lens, retina, and macula. For that reason, lutein and zeaxanthin are thought to be crucial to healthy vision.
Promoting the healthy of eye and skin through reducing the risk of macular degeneration, supporting normal eye functions and protecting the retina by blocking harmful blue light;
Eliminating free-radicals, improving immunity, protecting skin from the harmful solar ray;
Preventing cardiopathy and cancer;
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%,Artemsinin 99%, Natural Astaxanthin 1%-5% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe ( Geneva, Switherland): 10-12 May 2016, Booth No.: O75
CPhI & ICSE China ( Shanghai, China): 21-23 Jun. 2016, Booth No.: E3G66
SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US): 7-8 Oct. 2016, Booth No.: QQ167.