Natural Health Senna Leaf Extract 6%~20% Sennosides
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
- Model NO.: 517-43-1
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Senna Leaf
- Plant Part Used: Leaf
- Solubility: Soluble in Ethanol & Water Solution
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: 6%~20% Sennosides
- HS Code: 29389090
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Botanical Source: Cassia Angustifolia Vahl
- Appearance: Fine Brown Powder
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Transport Package: Packed in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside
- Origin: China
Latin Name: Cassia angustifolia,Cassia senna,Senna alexandrina
Plant of Origin: Cassia angustifolia
Part used: Leaf
Apprearance: Brown fine powder
Senna is a shrub found in India, Pakistan, South China and elsewhere. Its name is derived from the Arabic word "sena," and it has been used in ayurvedic and unani medicines since the ninth century. The shrub grows to a height of approximately two feet, with green stems and pods and yellow, scoop-shaped leaves. The alternate leaves are even-pinnate, with four or five pairs of lanceolate or obovate leaflets that are brittle and greyish green in colour. The small yellow flowers are characterised by five spreading clawed petals. The fruit is in an oblong pod about 5cm long. The leaves and pods, or fruit, are used medicinally.
(1). With the function of laxation, which will facilitate water;
(2). With the function of relaxating muscle;
(3). With the function of antibacterial, such as inhibiting staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi and escherichia coli;
(4). Increasing platelet and fibrinogen, which will help stop bleeding.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine Brown Powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density||45-55g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||99% through 80 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Soluble in Ethanol & Water solution||Conforms||Visual|
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral
*Food Supplement Application
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681