100% Natural Olive Leaf Extract with Oleuropein/ Hydroxytyrosol
|FOB Price:||US $10-950 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $10-950/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 32619-42-4
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Leaf
- Botanical Source: Olea Europaea L.
- Type of Extract: Standard Extract
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Injection, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Olive Leaf Extract
- Plant Part Used: Leaf, 100% Natural
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2938909090
Olive Leaf Extract
Botanical Source: Olea Europaea L.
Part Used: Leaf
Appearance: Fine Brownish Yellow Powder
Specifications: Oleuropein 10% to 80% by HPLC
Hydroxytyrosol 5% to 50% by HPLC
Treatment of malaria
Antiviral action: anti-retroviral
Treatment of many of the opportunistic infections
Help to prevent many diseases and combat ailments
A natural herbal antibiotic,
A natural immune system
Prevent colds and flus, and prevent cancer.
Treatment of cardiovascular disease
1. Olive leaf extract is widely used as health food and pharmaceutical raw materials, usually capsules, tablets, granules, and other formulations.
2. Water-soluble extract of olive leaves as a function of active ingredients added to cosmetics and beverages.