Kudzu Root Extract Puerarin 25%, 40% Isoflavones 40%
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS: 3681-99-0
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Plant Part Used: Root, 100% Natural
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Puerarin 25%, 40% Isoflavones 40%
- HS Code: 1302
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Type of Product: Standard Extract
- Ingredient Makers: Puerarin Isoflavones
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Plant Part Used :Root, 100% natural
Botanical Source: Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi
Specification: Puerarin 25%, 40% Isoflavones 40%
Kudzu Root Extract Function:
1.Reduce blood pressure,
2.Improve cerebral circulation,
3.Dispel the effects of alcohol, alleviate alcoholism,
4.Relieve menopausal symptoms,
5.Improve cardiac function
1. Applied in food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.
Q1. About Price:
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
Q2. About Sample:
We can provide the typical size of samples, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3. About MOQ:
We have no provisions of MOQ, but usually 1KG.
Q4:About Delivery Time
Usually 5-10 days after payment
Office: 27Fl, Blding A, Cimen, Wanjiali Rd, Changsha 410014, Hunan, China
Tel: +86-138748 61871 , +86 731 89865683;
Fax: +86 731 89865681