Anti Cancer Bitter Apricot Seed Extract Amygdalin 98%
|FOB Price:||US $100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 29883-15-6
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Specification: KOSHER ISO: 9001
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Origin: China
Botanical Source: Semen Armeniacae Amarum
CAS No.: 29883-15-6
Part Used: Seeds
Specification: Amygdalin 98% By HPLC
Appearance: White Powder
The almond (Amygdalus communis L. ) is a species of tree native to the Middle East and South Asia. Almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Within the genus Prunus, it is classified with the peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by the corrugated shell surrounding the seed.
The fruit of the almond is not a true nut, but a drupe, consisting of an outer hull and a hard shell with the seed inside. Shelling almonds refers to removing the shell to reveal the seed. Almonds are commonly sold shelled, or unshelled. Blanched almonds are shelled almonds that have been treated with hot water to soften the seed coat, which is then removed to reveal the white embryo.
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Lowering blood sugar, Hypolipidemic.
Elimination of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.
It has a curative effect of relieving cough;
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
*Vitamin & Mineral Premix
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Artemisinin, Myricetin, Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein 10%~80%, Hydroxytyrosol 5%-50%;
Olive Fruit Extract Maslinic Acid 5%~50% ; Dihydromyricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Zinger Zerumbet Extract
Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%, Apple Root extract, Rosemary Extract Rosmarinic Acid 2%~98%, Carnosic Acid 5%~80% etc
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe 2017 ( Geneva, Switherland): May. 9th-11th, Booth No.: G141
Incos Korea 2017 (Seoul, Korea): Jun. 20th-22th, Booth No.: M19
SupplySide West 2017 (Las Vegas, US): Oct. 6th-7th, Booth No.: V141.