High Quality Conjugated Linoleic Acid Powder (CLA) , Enhances Immune System
|FOB Price:||US $150 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $150/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 2420-56-6
- Packaging Material: Fiber Drum
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Specification: Conjugated Linoleic Acid 98%, KOSHER ISO: 9001
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Storage Method: Normal
- Raw Material: Plants
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- HS Code: 2938909090
Botanical Source: Ruminantia
Specification: Conjugated Linoleic Acid 98%
CLA is a fatty acid found in beef and dairy fats. Scientific interest in CLA was stimulated in 1988 when a University of Wisconsin researcher discovered its antioxidant properties in a study of rats fed fried hamburger. CLA cannot be produced by the human body, but it can be obtained through foods such as whole milk, butter, beef, and lamb. CLA may be one of the most potent antioxidant substances in our diet.
In a preliminary study, CLA has also been shown to reduce body fat in people who are overweight. CLA may be beneficial in other aspects, including prevention of breast and colon cancer. Additional potential benefits include a reduction in food-induced allergic reactions, as well as the overall enhancement of the immune system.
1. Antioxidant and anti-cancer properties, and studies on mice and rats show encouraging results in hindering the growth of tumors in mammary, skin, and colon tissues;
2. Losing Weight;
3. Increases metabolic rate -- This would obviously be a positive benefit for thyroid patients, as hypothyroidism -- even when treated -- can reduce the metabolic rate in some people;
4. Decreases abdominal fat -- Adrenal imbalances and hormonal shifts that are common in thyroid patients frequently cause rapid accumulation of abdominal fat, so this benefit could be quite helpful;
5. Enhances muscle growth -- Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management;
6. Enhances immune system -- Since most cases of thyroid disease are autoimmune in nature, enhancing the immune system's ability to function properly is a positive benefit.
7. Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides -- Since many thyroid patients have elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even with treatment, this benefit can have an impact on a thyroid patient's health;
8. Lowers insulin resistance -- Insulin resistance is a risk for some hypothyroid patients, and lowering it can also help prevent adult-onset diabetes and make it easier to control weight;
9. Reducing food-induced allergic reactions -- Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help to thyroid patients;
* Herbal oil
*Vegetable & Fruit powder
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50%,Artemsinin 99%, Natural Astaxanthin 1%-5% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargoes on time.
Welcome Visit us:
Vitafoods Europe ( Geneva, Switherland): 10-12 May 2016, Booth No.: O75
CPhI & ICSE China ( Shanghai, China): 21-23 Jun. 2016, Booth No.: E3G66
SupplySide West (Las Vegas, US): 7-8 Oct. 2016, Booth No.: QQ167.