Natural Nutritional Buckwheat Seed D Chiro-Inositol
|FOB Price:||US $118-127 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $118-127/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 643-12-9
- Packaging Material: LDPE Bag
- Shelf Life: 24 Months for Proper Storage
- Type: Wheat
- Product Name: Buckwheat Seed
- Benefit a: Reducing Blood Sugar
- Benefit C: Improve Microcirculation
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: Total flavonoids 70% UV rutin 45%
- HS Code: 2938909090
- Certification: ISO, FDA, Kosher
- Storage Method: Normal
- Processing Type: Raw
- CAS No: 643-12-9
- Appearance: Fine Yellowish Powder
- Benefit B: Dispelling Wet
- Benefit D: UV Absorb & Sunscreen.
- Transport Package: in Fiber Drum, LDPE Bag Inside. N. W.: 25kgs/Drum
- Origin: China
Plant Original: Buckwheat Seed
Part Used: Seeds
Specification: Total Chiro-Inositol,D Chiro-Inositol,Total Flavones
CAS No.: 643-12-9
Molecular Formula: C40H52O4
Appearance: Fine Yellowish Powder
Buckwheat refers to several species of plants in the dicot family Polygonaceae: the Eurasian genus Fagopyrum, the North American genus Eriogonum, and the Northern Hemisphere genus Fallopia. Either of the latter two may be referred to as "wild buckwheat." Despite the name, buckwheats are not related to wheat, as they are not cereals / grasses (family Poaceae); instead, buckwheat is related to sorrels, knotweeds, and rhubarb.
1. Reducing blood sugar, high blood cholesterol, enhance the role of human immunity.
2. The adjust function of treating diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke and so on.
3. Dispelling wet, relieving pain, detoxification, expelling swelling and benefiting stomach.
4. To decrease capillary fragility and improve microcirculation: Improving cold sensitivity/stiff shoulders; for diet and reducing edema; skin beauty.
5. To lower blood sugar/fat, and regulate cardiovascular and cerebrovascular microcirculation.
6. UV absorb & sunscreen.