100% Natural Peanut Peanut Shell Extract: 98% Luteolin
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 491-70-3
- Appearance: Yellow Crystalline Powder
- Botanical Source: Arachis Hypogaea L
- Specification: ISO 9001, Kosher Certificate
- HS Code: 2939999090
- Raw Material: Plants
- CAS No.: 491-70-3
- Trademark: KINGHERBS
- Origin: China
Peanut hull extract, Peanut shell extract, Arachis hypogaea extract
Botanical Source: Arachis hypogaea L., Ajuga decumbens Thunb
CAS No.: 491-70-3
Appearance: Yellow crystalline powder
Specification: Luteolin 98%
Luteolin is a flavonoid; More specifically, it is one of the more common flavones. Luteolin is most often found in leaves, but it is also seen in rinds, barks, clover blossom and ragweed pollen. It has also been isolated from Salvia tomentosa. Dietary sources include celery, green pepper, perilla and camomile tea.
1. Luteolin is a naturally occurring compound found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems.
3. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
4. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention;
5. Luteolin may help promote healthy blood glucose levels and help in weight management for Syndrome X.
|Analysis Items||Specifications||Results||Methods used|
|Appearance||Fine yellow to light green powder||Conforms||Visual test|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Conforms||Organoleptic test|
|Bulk Density (g/ml)||20-40g/100ml||Conforms||ASTM D1895B|
|Particle Size||98% pass through 80 Mesh||Conforms||AOAC 973.03|
|Solubility||Soluble in ethanol & water solution||Conforms||Visual|
|Assay||NLT Luteolin 98%||98.64%||HPLC, Dry base|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 2%||1.20%||5g /105ºC /2hrs|
|Ash Content||NMT 2%||0.50%||2g /525ºC /3hrs|
|Extract Solvents||Ethanol & Water||Conforms||/|
|Residue of Ethanol||NMT 0.01%||Conforms||USP-GC|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 0.5ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Microbiological Data||Total Plate Count <1000cfu/g||< 57 cfu/g||GB 4789.2|
|Total Yeast & Mold < 100cfu/g||< 10 cfu/g||GB 4789.15|
|E. Coli to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.3|
|Staphylococcus to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.10|
|Salmonella to be absent||Absent||GB 4789.4|
|Packing and Storage||Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 20kgs/drum.|
|Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.|
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Coffee Bean Extract Total Chlorogenic Acids, Fenugreek Seed Extract Furostanol Saponins 50% etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder
Contact: Ms. Tina Tan