High Quality Black Tea Extract Theaflavins 40%
|FOB Unit Price:||US $146 US $151|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CAS No.: 84650-60-2
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Camellia Sinensis O. Ktze.
- Botanical Source: Camellia Sinensis O. Ktze.
- Type of Products: Standard Extract
- Solubility: Good Soluble in Water & Ethyl Acetate
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Product Name: Black Tea Extract
- Plant Parts Used: Leaf, 100% Natural
- Appearance: Fine Dark Reddish Brown Powder
- Trademark: Kingherbs
- Specification: KOSHER ISO: 9001
- HS Code: 2938909090
Botanical Source: Camellia sinensis O. Ktze.
Part Used: Leaf
CAS No.: 84650-60-2
Specification: Theaflavins 40%
Black tea is the most popular tea in the world, during the fermented process, black tea formed more active ingredients and theaflavins. They contain high amounts of Vitamin C, along with calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, manganese, and fluoride. They also have more anti-oxidants than green tea, and are anti-viral, anti-spasmodic and anti-allergic. In addition to all of these health benefits, black teas are also less astringent and have a mellower flavor than green or black teas. In a recent Polish study, the frequency of pancreatic cancer declined in relation to an increasing lifetime consumption of black tea.
Fights against atheroma hardening;
Anti-coagulant, improves blood consistency;
Protects injured animals from heart myocytes and brain damage;
Adjusts blood lipid extraordinarily. On one hand, it can reduce high blood lipids, blood serum cholesterol, triglyceride and content of low- density lipoprotein cholesterol. On the other hand, it can enhance high-density lipoprotein cholesterol